Be Your Own Detective
The self-guided, step-by-step method to creating a value proposition for your brand, product, or service that paints you as the best (and only) solution to your customers' problems.
Be Your Own Detective Masterclass
Successful businesses live and die by their customers. If you understand them, and their problems, you will be equipped to profitably solve them. If you don’t understand them, you will swing… and miss.
And a swing and a miss equals your competitors getting their customer mind share and YOUR market share.
To focus on the customer, you must get to deeply know them. If you only take one thing away from this page, remember this:
Profit follows problems.
But you can’t possibly understand your customer’s problems without understanding your customers.
What if you could:
- Get inside your customer’s head to deeply understand their pain, so you can position your product brand, or service as the best—and only solution—to their problems.
- Make progress today, rather than having to wait weeks or months for customer research or feedback.
- Have a shortcut to more customers and more profitability by breaking through the increased marketing and advertising noise and being seen as the best solution to your customer’s problems.
Profile for Profit helps businesses understand their customers so they can position themselves as the best (and only) solution to their customers’ problems.
When a brand does this, they are the emotional and logical top of mind when customers are ready to purchase.
Ready to get started?
At Profile for Profit we know that you want to be the top of mind choice for customers. In order to do that, you need to clearly position your product, brand, or service as the best solution to your customers’ problems and pains. The problem is, how can a customer possibly remember you with all repetitive advertising noise from other brands, which makes you virtually unseen and forgotten.
We believe in an even playing field. All businesses—even those without multi-million dollar advertising, branding, and marketing budgets—deserve to be seen. As a small business ourselves, we understand, and we see you. Which is why—using the tools we developed for Twitter, Panasonic, and Altria—we continue to help small and medium-sized companies position their brands as the best and only solution to their customers’ most burning problems.
In the course, you will:
- Clearly identify and define who you are;
- Identify the highest-value market for your business;
- Identify what customers really want;
- Understand the Jobs-to-be-Done framework and how to apply it to your business;
- Understand why your customers choose you (or don’t) and why;
- Build bulletproof customer profiles;
- Validate, over time, with the Perfect Customer Interview;
- Identify the right competitive market for your brand, product, or service.
If what you see is not what you expected, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you’ll get a full refund.
No questions asked.